viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2016

My best moment in 2016

In general this year was not very good for my and I find it hard to think about which was the best time this 2016, but I can rescue the outputs that are carried out with friends to the mountain, different locations in which I felt really well and to those who have never thought it could reach.

I had never gone up a hill or had walked as much as I did this year and although I find it hard and I get tired a lot, I like to go, I leave even though it is a time of Santiago chaotic in which we live. 

Without the need to go to very distant places or expensive, one can weather the noise and heat of the big city. This year we went to the forest Panul, which is located in the commune of Florida, to the Quebrada de Macul, the Cajon del Maipo and the cerro Chicauma, that remains in the area north of Santiago, near lampa. 

In our last exit, we were surprised by the rain in the night, with thunder and lightning, was a very exciting and entertaining experience.

Fortunately I have very good friends with whom I can make this type of outputs and which I encourage always on the road.


Chicauma



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario