viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

THE SHINING, one of my favorite movies

This movie is directed by Stanley Kubrick and starring by Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall and Danny Lloyd in the year 1980.
The shining is one of my favorite movies because I love the storyline, is very interesting, intriguing and original.
Jack Nicholson for its part if a makes a great interpretation, with your face of crazy and him performance that leave me very impressed. Also Danny acted very well together with Shelly Duvall.

The history is based in one family that travels to take care of a hotel in the mountain during the winter. Jack is a writer and his wife is a housewife, together they have a son, Danny, which has telepathic abilities, as well as the chef of the hotel, which succeeds in establishing psychic contact. In the passing of the history, Jack begins to hallucinate. Finally, he  seeks to kill his family but under a trance psyche. Thanks to the telephatic skills  of Danny and the connection that achieved with him chef, was able to request help, achieving saved along with his mother.
This is a very good film according to my opinion, I hope you like it!

Regards!

1 comentario:

  1. Woouuhhh it's a great movie! I love Kubrick, my favorite movie by him is "A Clockwork Orange"

    ResponderBorrar