viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Pescado Rabioso, my favorite band

My favorite band is Pescado Rabioso, led by Luis Alberto Spinetta, one of the best composers of Latin America in my opinion.

This band was born in Argentina in the year 1971 and was dissolved in 1973. Despite the short time that lasted the band, left for the history of humanity 3 great disks, which are: Destormentándonos (1972), Pescado 2 (1973) and Artaud (1973).

Knowing this band marked a before and an after in my life. I opened the way to other musical styles and other disks in the "Flaco" Spinetta. When you hear Artaud for the first time, I questioned everything I had heard before and enjoyed it more than any other he had ever heard. I am infinitely grateful to my dear friend Belem who with much affection I transferred the disks of Pescado Rabioso to my old mp3.

The perfect combination between the electric guitar, bass, drums and keyboards, makes this band a delight for the ears, in addition to its wonderful letters. Their songs are true poetry musicalized.  Listen to these discs always make me feel better when I am not very well and I don't get bored of listening.

I leave the links of each disc, if you don't know and have the desire to listen to one of the best bands in Latin America. 


Desatormentándonos (1972)


Pescado 2 (1973)


Artaud (1973)


Regards! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario